Be the 1st to see this 2 bedroom, 3 full bath, 2 car garage condominium in Equine Meadows. This home is bright and sunny with fresh neutral paint and cleaned carpets. Featuring 3 foot halls and doorway, lever door handles, walk in showers and level floor surface. The home includes a chair lift allowing you enjoy the walk out lower level family room, 3rd full bath and patio. The rest of the lower level is roughed-in. It could be a 3rd bedroom, office? This active community is unique having a community center with an indoor pool, party room, kitchen, pond, walking trail and more! And all the community amenities are included in the monthly fee. The homes in this 55+ community sell fast! Be the 1st to see this handicap accessible home.
Condo, Rambler, Ranch, Traditional, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Block
2,004 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Chairlift, Main Level Entry, 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- RH RESIDENT. HIGH DENSITY
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Additional Lot(s). Additional Lot(S).
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Retirement Community, Shuffleboard, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Lake, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price