Be the 1st to see this 2 bedroom, 3 full bath, 2 car garage condominium in Equine Meadows. This home is bright and sunny with fresh neutral paint and cleaned carpets. Featuring 3 foot halls and doorway, lever door handles, walk in showers and level floor surface. The home includes a chair lift allowing you enjoy the walk out lower level family room, 3rd full bath and patio. The rest of the lower level is roughed-in. It could be a 3rd bedroom, office? This active community is unique having a community center with an indoor pool, party room, kitchen, pond, walking trail and more! And all the community amenities are included in the monthly fee. The homes in this 55+ community sell fast! Be the 1st to see this handicap accessible home.
Condo, Rambler, Ranch, Traditional, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Block
2,004 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Chairlift, Main Level Entry, 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- RH RESIDENT. HIGH DENSITY
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Additional Lot(s). Additional Lot(S).
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Retirement Community, Shuffleboard, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Lake, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)