Welcome to the best of old house charm and original features . The 1st floor of this home features 10' ceilings and 6' windows. The deep patina of the original 5 panel solid wood doors transoms, and trim, is just beautiful. Most of the doors still original hardware. The second floor has 3 bedrooms, a porch and a walk in closet. The 3rd floor features 2 large rooms, maybe it could be a primary bedroom with a huge walk-in closet? The backyard is private and fenced, waiting for your personal touches to make it the perfect private outdoor living space and garden. The backyard sidewalk leads to the garage with alley access. The other side of the garage is a perfect space for just about anything! Workshop, she-shed, man-cave? The windows and the roof have been recently replaced. Don't wait to see this spacious, detached, single family home with the great yard, it is just waiting for you!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,040 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
West York Area
WEST YORK AREA
WEST YORK AREA
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Private.
- Balcony, Porch
- Flat, Rubber
- Masonry, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price