Welcome to this beautiful home! This large spacious home in Sage hill will not disappoint! The 1st floor has all the space you need for entertaining, featuring a large family room with gas fireplace is directly adjacent to the large kitchen. The 1st floor with its 10 ft ceilings and gleaming hardwood floors includes a formal dining room, living room, powder room, sun room and office. Wow! The large patio, directly off the kitchen, will be the place to be in this summer. The 2nd level has 4 bedrooms, one being a master suite, and main hall full bath. Gleaming hardwoods, 9' ceilings and an additional office space complete this level. The 2 car garage is at the basement level and walks into a 2nd family room. This level also has a game room and a 3rd full bath. 4 bedrooms, 3 full plus one 1/2 bath, 2 family rooms, 2 office or study areas, game room, this home has it all!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Concrete, Stick Built, Stone
3,390 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Concrete
- Patio, Porch
- RL RESIDENTIAL LOW DENSIT
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)