Looking for that older home in a small town and on a road less traveled? You found it and it's overflowing with charm and tradition. All brick 3 story with large rooms and a fabled front porch. Spacious living room, formal dining room and den on first floor. A master bedroom with a very large walk-in closet. A third floor unfinished attic or Artist loft that oozes creativity. Large inviting covered deck off den overlooks valley with small stream, large white picket fenced rear yard sheltered by a magnificient ancient oak tree. Don't forget the hot tub on the rear covered patio. A loving touch would make this home just perfect. See more details and features in Docs. Agents - make sure you read the Agent Remarks. Immediate settlement and possession if needed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Aluminum Siding, Frame
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Poured, Walkout, Workshop
- Wood Frame
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum, Frame
- Deck, Patio
- Metal, Slate, Asphalt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)